Routes and booking conditions
WILDROOTS EXTREMADURA establishes the following reservation conditions and it is understood that any person who initiates the registration knows them and accepts them.
1. For the observation will avoid disturbing the birds and will follow the instructions of the guide at any time at all times.
2. It is very important to wear the appropriate clothing for the season and climatic conditions of each activity date, but always appropriate footwear for walking in the countryside.
3. Place of departure / Meeting point: It will be agreed with the applicant when contracting the activity.
4. The activity will end at the stipulated time, according to the agreed start and duration. Therefore, punctuality is requested for the maximum use of it.
5. In cases with mobility problems, visual, auditory, or allergies, among others, must be communicated to the organization at least 48 hours before to the marked route. WILDROOTS EXTREMADURA is responsible for any inconvenience caused by failure to notify (or late notification). We will try, at all times, to make the necessary changes to meet the customer's needs.
6. To make a reservation you must complete the form of the section BOOKING. It is mandatory that the name, surname and ID of the applicant appear.
7. Payment will only be made when WILDROOTS Extremadura has confirmed the reservation, in writing, by email. Payment will be made by bank transfer to CAJA RURAL DE EXTREMADURA up to 5 days after booking confirmation.
Account number: ES13 3009 0021 7421 6476 5618
Concept: Name, activity and telephone number
8. After formally the payment, the digital proof, or proof scanned / photographed to email@example.com: PAYMENT + name of the reservation holder. You can also send the image or document by whatsapp to the number (+34) 645892938.
9. For payments madre whitin 48 hours prior to the start of an excursion, and approved by the organization, the original proof will be delivered before the start of the trip.
10. No place will be considered reserved if this procedure is nos followed correctly.
CANCELATIONS AND RETURNS
11. Withholdings taxes will apply if the participant cancels the reservation in the following conditions:
Before the 15 calendar days prior to the start of the activity: Retention of 30%.
Between 14 and 7 calendar days before the start of the activity: Retention of 50%.
Between 6 and 1 calendar day before the start of the activity: Retention of 100 %.
12. However, if it is possible to fill the vacancy, you are refunded 100% of the amount.
13. WILDROOTS EXTREMADURA could cancel the activity due to force majeure (meteorogical warnings and / or disease), in which case the full amount would be refunded to the participants without their being entitled to claim any other compensation.
14. All refunds will always be made by bank transfer, so and account number must be provided.